Monday, June 27, 2016

28: Parts!!!

Our new baby has a penis!!! We will have BROTHERS! I'm so excited.

Finding out the gender...or sex...or, let's just call it anatomy - is a surreal moment. Both times (the first time with the bud and this second time with the nugget) it was like meeting this baby for the first time. The little blurry cloud of "a baby" in the family picture because much more clear. It's not just a hypothetical baby anymore. It's a boy! A tiny boy. A full, separate, unique, new person in this family. Similar to the one before but not actually at all. Maybe in his looks (he definitely has the same nose). But that's all! We have a whole lifetime with this person to learn all about him and I CAN'T WAIT!

I wonder if his farts will smell like peppery eggs and if I'll like it as much as I did with Emmett.

No comments:

Post a Comment